What to do when the reviewing "balloon" comments in Microsoft Word 2010 are too small to read
- First you must click on the Home tab as circled below.
- Next you must find a very small arrow (circled below), located at the far right of the styles box and click on it.
- This will bring up the Styles pane. At the bottom of this pane are three buttons. The third one over is the Manage Styles button. Click on it.
- This will bring up the Manage Styles window. Scroll through the list and look for the Balloon Text style. Highlight it. Then click the Modify button below.
- In many cases when this happens, the font size is only 1pt. Click on the drop down list for font size and change it to something more readable between 8pt and 12pt. (8pt is the default.) Then click the OK button.
- Click the OK button at the bottom of the Manage Styles box. Then click the little X in the upper right hand corner of the Styles pane
- You should now be able to read what?s in the balloons!